General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Regulator of our valued customers and visitors.
- Ultra Call Center Limited essentials to make a contract with you
- You have given Ultra Call Center Limited permission to do so
- Handling your personal information is in Ultra Call Center Limited legitimate interests
- Ultra Call Center Limited needs to comply with the law in place
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we maintain for you.
- The right of modification.
- The right to object.
- The right of constraint.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Ultra Call Center Limited follows a standard system of using log files. Log files are created against all users when they visit websites. All hosting companies follow this procedure to maintain the log files. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for examining trends, administering the site, tracking user’s movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Note that Ultra Call Center Limited has no access to or control over these cookies that are run by the third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
Ultra Call center Limited fulfills to add protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to notice, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.